12/31/10

Copy cat

Lace dress: Kohls; overdress: can't remember; hat: dad's' shoes: h&m

Though I'd take some photos of what I put together today,thanks to the american apparel dress ad they have on their website. Don't worry, didn't go outside like this. I would have died of instant pneumonia that's for sure. It's about 25 degrees and I'm literally scared to leave the house but I'm definitely thinking about changing that cycle. Come tomorrow I'm ready to celebrate New years eve. What A year 2010's been. ( in both good and bad ways)........ sorry went a little crazy with Photoshop.

12 comments:

  1. very cool outfit! I love recreating looks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it! Wish you a great new years eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving everything about your blog!
    keep up the great work in the new year
    happy new year from COSMICaroline!
    and stayed tuned for revamped outfits and new COSMICaroline looks in 2011!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Nothing better than black and white!!! Happy New Year's!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love it! And thank you for your comment! have a nice New years eve!

    fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool outfit.

    Following your blog now, hope youll like to follow mine too : )
    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you translated their look! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to let you know that i really love the content and imagery on your blog, happy new year

    -Azede

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you added your own edgy style to this look, awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete