5/24/11

Red eyes

Tank top: aj wright; Jeans/boots: jc Penney; Sunglasses: borrowed/ stolen from sis

Too hot to wear anything else but this. Even thought I had to be conscious minded because of the side boobs. My mind has been on all but blogging at the moment and I feel really bad. I know it's a commitment but as my parents put it, school comes first... Anyway to talk a bit about my personal life, People are shocked after realizing that I've never had a boyfriend at this age and here's how I put it. Don't do something you're not ready for. Right now my priorities are graduating High school and getting into a great college. I don't want any distractions along the way. Just because my friends do it doesn't mean I have to do it as well. It just means I'm different and not ready at the moment.
Anyways(I love this word) to leave you with a song that keeps my mind off stupid s***




13 comments:

  1. chic as always!!! love ur boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude! you still have plenty of time to discover boyfriends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is basically the perfect laidback, summer outfit. So chic and cool!

    Also, it's so refreshing to hear someone with your point of view on dating in high school! I remember there was so much pressure and it created such an atmosphere of self-consciousness... Props to you for realizing it's SO not worth it! =]

    xx Melina

    .but i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love your sunnies!

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree with you on dating & higher education.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it ! simple et beauty follow me I love yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Love the pop of color in the sunglasses!

    Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock chic! ;) Love this outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. again, love the boots! :) i haven't got a pair, im still looking for the perfect one. amp. very nice outfit too! :)

    im following you now. :) hope you could visit my blog and follow back too! i would be grateful! :) thanks. :) looking forward to more posts! :)

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete