9/9/11

orangeade

 dress from Paris, white button down from an NYC shop; maxx studio shoes

So sorry for the absence. Been extremely busy with school and now that I've joined the volleyball team, my free time slot is getting fuller and fuller, hence the lack of blogging. But I'm been checking the picture for the competition and i'm up to 21 but I will definitely need alot more to win so please keep voting for me. here's the link . But remember to first like the bloggers wardrobe page.
In unrelated news, I'm watching E news at the moment and just saw Rumy Neely from fashiontoast and Emily from cupcakesandcashmere talking about how bloggers are now the front row sitters at fashion week or of that sort. Can you say lucky???!!

5 comments:

  1. absolutely in love with this look. its perfect from head to toe

    xx,
    theemeraldsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, the colour of it is so cute!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be on the front row soon!

    Love the dress combined with the nails! Lovely colours.

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in orange

    Enter my Spell Design Giveaway NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing, and that colour is so gorgeous on you!

    -Laura x
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete