10/22/11

Tree of life

African shirt; Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker pants; candies by Kohls pumps, Forever 21 earrings


After a long hiatus of about one month of not posting, I'm back but things haven't still settle to where I'm going to be posting often but I will do my best. Between volleyball, college essays and my job, I have no time on my hand whatsoever But I've been checking the blog daily and I appreciate that you guys still visit and support. So thank you. I'm very content.......P.S. I'm also saving up for a quality camera. Preferably a Canon to take this thing to the next level. Fingers crossed that I don't end up blowing the money on clothes.

Till next time

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm I love your outfit!! The shirt is amazing, your are right it looks african :)

    The outfit as usual is great!! I have been looking your older post and I have realiced that I didn't wish you a happy birthday. So i do it now HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

    LOVE FROM
    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!!
    I'd really like you can visit my blog and we follow each other!
    xx

    Lucía

    diorblessyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete